Reiki is a safe and gentle Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. In modern applications, Reiki (pronounced “ray-kee”) is spiritually guided life force energy and is practiced by the technique of “laying on hands”. The origin of the name comes from the word Rei, literally translated as universal spirit guidance, and the word Ki, meaning life-force energy. Reiki is non-intrusive and stimulates the natural healing ability of the body. Reiki was practiced by Buddhist monks in Tibet more than 2500 years ago and rediscovered by theologian Dr. Mikao Usui.
Some Physical Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki works on all chronic and acute illnesses, including serious problems like heart disease and cancer as well as skin problems, flu, fatigue, headaches, and back pain.
- First Aid (as it speeds up healing).
- Reduction in pain and nausea after allopathic treatments such as chemotherapy or surgery.
- Your body being more fully prepared for surgery, including using less anesthesia, and a shortened recovery.
- Tissue regeneration to replace scars and burns.
- Lessening of arthritis pain, stiffness, and increased ease of movements.
- Improved circulation to reduce swelling from many causes (injury, surgery).
- Balancing of the organs and glands and their bodily functions.
- A lessening and relieving of symptoms of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other auto immune diseases.
- Strengthened immune system, and improved capacity of your body’s ability to clear toxins.
- Supports pregnancy and childbirth, and afterwards many women report painless childbirth using Reiki.
What to expect at your Reiki Session
A Reiki session is very simply performed. The client lies on a table fully clothed. The practitioner places his or her hands upon the client with the intent for healing to occur and the energy begins flowing.
Healing occurs for both the practitioner and the client as the practitioner becomes a clear channel for the Reiki energy. The Reiki energy knows where to go and what to do as it is being directed by a higher power.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method to improve health and enhance the quality of life.
- 30-minute – $40.00
- 60-minute – $70.00
- 90-minute – $110.00
- 4 – one hour – $260
- 6 – one hour – $360
Please note that packages
must be purchased in advance.